Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Surrender.....

Main Entry: surrender
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: giving up
Synonyms: abandonment, abdication, acquiescence, appeasement, capitulation, cessation, dedition, delivery, giving way, relenting, relinquishment, renunciation, resignation, submission, succumbing, white flag*, yielding
Antonyms: fight, victory, win


Have I? Do I? Will I? - Those are questions that I have had to ask myself lately. I SAY that I desire to be in complete surrender - and I believe that to be my honest heart - HOWEVER.....Have I? Do I? and Will I? - in EVERY area, that is?

I pray that I will be able to follow Christ with reckless abandonment and trust HIM for every need, desire, care.

By the way...Have I mentioned lately how MUCH I LOVE CRESTVIEW???????? The women's retreat is "Jesus and Chocolate" - doesn't get much better than that! haha We are doing a skit with the staff wives. They are all SO HILARIOUS! We were all laughing so hard that I almost lost my dinner! What FUN and encouraging friends! They truly are a blessing.

1 comment:

KirkKrew said...

I hope your D-now weekend went well! I was thinking about you.

Check out my post and our crazy weather today! :)

Love ya,
Jenn